Saturday, October 29, 2011

No Other

The smile on my smile was compared to no other
The joy that filled me couldn't be contain
I may be the happiest person alive
May be not but with my love I was
There were no sad times
No argument that kept us away from too long
No other love dared to try to match us
I was floating on cloud nine
He writes me songs of love
When we dance, his arms are always around me.
Coaxing me to be in his arms
I would never get out of those arms.
Those strong, full of muscle arms
We sit under the stars
Talking and holding hands
We sit down at dinner
Eating and laughing
Every time its time to part, sadness fills me
He kisses me with reassurances that I'll see him again
But it was never enough
I could only want more
A little selfishness wasn't too bad
He thought it was rather cute but stop me when it went overbroad
Girls wanted him
Trying to seduce him with every of my fault
But that didn't waver him
He thought of it as cute and normal
He saw every good in me
I saw the good him as well
The way he effectively explain anything to others
The way he smiled when I did anything cute
I could be a little stupid at times
But only he laugh then explain to me
The memories of those came back to me
Now I'm his wife
His lover
His no other

1 comment:

  1. This is so true. When your with that special someone, its like no one else is around. No one else can compare to this one special person.

    ReplyDelete